Skip to main content


Model


Since I'm doing a feature on an artist, I decided to use the said artist on the cover of my magazine to attract the fan base and rouse the curiosity of others. I've decided to use my good friend and preliminary magazine cover task model, Emil Husnain as the model for my final task yet again. The reason for this decision are many. Other than being co operative with my ideas, Emil and I have great working chemistry, making the shoot go smoothly and the end result something we can both admire. She's exceptionally talented at makeup and I believe can produce the look I want for my magazine cover, minimizing  any extra expenses. Her style varies. While one day she'll be rocking double denim, another she'll be doned in all pastels, essentially looking good in everything (probably even in a paper bag). Her ability to pull off any type of style and her naturally photogenic appearance also play a role in my decision.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Beginning is Always Today" Forlorn, a girl stares out the window, unseeing. This world bores her. So she makes a new one. And then another. And another. And another. And another. That girl is me. Today marks the birth and creation of my blog which's purpose is to keep a record of the progress I've made on my foundation portfolio. Being seventeen and deeply intoxicated with the art of story telling and sharing said stories with the masses through a medium which brings us all together, taking Media Studies in my A levels was a natural choice.  Along with Psychology, Literature in English and History, it evolves my understanding of people and aids me in my aspiration of telling an exciting tale; mine. I look forward to telling you more about my project as it progresses and myself.  Keep reading!
Software To edit the cover picture for my final task, and creating the magazine cover itself, I'll be using Adobe Photoshop. This the software I used and practiced for my preliminary tasks and am therefore comfortable with the software, making it an apt choice. My acquaintance with the tools available and their location in the software only further aids my decision. I can foresee myself using certain tools like gray scale and the poly lasso tool which is going to help me refine the look of my magazine, bringing it to the standard of my target market. I look forward to my creative endeavors.  
Mood Board for Magazine Cover